EMPEROR DAY CRUISES
The Emperor Junk is typical of the Vietnamese junks built in world-famous Halong Bay and is carefully designed, inspired and built to the highest standards; she is available for leisure day cruises, private and corporate charters. We offer a wide selection of charter packages and scheduled day cruises. Charters are by the hour or day, and are tailored to your needs in terms of routes, destinations, special interests and catering. Our regular tours depart daily from Bao Dai Harbor and refreshments are included in the price. The daily cruise runs from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Sunset cocktail and dinner cruises are scheduled from 5 pm to 9 pm. Emperor Junk is the first luxury junk cruising Nha Trang Bay; it has been commercially licensed, which means we are fully insured and authorized to take paying passengers. We work only with the very best caterers and suppliers and our dedicated team has been trained and is overseen by our Experiences Director on board ensuring guests have a memorable day.
- 0830H-0845H: Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to Nha Trang Port to board the Emperor Cruises Junk.
- 0845H-0930H: Arrival at the port and welcome drinks accompanied by the Experience Manager. Introduction of Nha Trang Bay, the locals, the food, the culture, the emperor, safety precautions, and the Emperor Cruises Junk. Start cruising while watching the spectacular landscape of Nha Trang Bay.
- 0930H-1030H: Head out to Mieu Island for trekking and visiting the local fishing villages. Learn about the way of living off the mainland and interact with the friendly locals while discovering the daily lives of the villagers. Spend a few minutes exploring the beautiful landscape by basket boats.
- 1030H-1200H: Continue the journey to cruising across the Tam, Mot, and Mun Islands before heading out for water activities such as Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, or swimming in the clear blue waters of Nha Trang Bay.
- 1200H-1330H: Enjoy the views of Nha Trang Bay and stopover at Dam Bay for a sumptuous set lunch served onboard as the boat anchors nearby Tre Island where a tranquil lagoon with fishing farms await.
- 1330H-1530H: After lunch, you will have the choice of either going trekking across Tre Island for a short nature trip or cruise along the coast to see the other side of the biggest island in Nha Trang Bay. Both options will lead you to a wild stretch of tropical paradise that is Tru Beach for more water activities such as swimming, sunbathing, and kayaking.
- 1530H-1630H: Cruise through Vinpearl Land and catch a glimpse of the Bao Dai Villas on the way back to Nha Trang Port before returning to the mainland and transfer back to your hotels or to the airport.